Do you want to know how to get a Coppel loan? Continue reading…
In general people tend to turn to banks and financial institutions for credit to finance the purchase of goods or services of all kinds, but it is not only these companies that can provide financing in the form of cash loans.
Coppel is a chain of stores that has branches in Mexico.
Coppel Loan Requirements
To apply for a Coppel credit, you have the option of purchasing appliances and furniture from Coppel or taking out a cash loan. The latter requires the following:
- Be at least 13 months old as a Coppel customer and have been responsible for payments on previous credits.
- Purchase and pay for a one-year life insurance policy.
- If you meet these requirements you can go to Coppel and present your customer number in conjunction with your fingerprint.
The amount to be granted on the loan is Coppel’s decision once it studies your economic profile that involves your salary, your account management and other aspects of Coppel’s consideration.
How Coppel Loans Work
These types of credits are very advantageous because they are very easy to apply for, they are not hindered in any way and their demands tend to be in tune with the economic possibilities of the entire population.
- This type of credit also allows you to buy products within the mass shop and enjoy offers and discounts for all customers.
- Among the benefits inherent to the granting of cash credits in the Coppel store are the following:
- Obtaining extension of the warranty for an additional two years on the products of the white line offered by the store.
- You also have a bonus on the shipment of any furniture purchased inside the store without requiring any additional payment.
- In addition, a visual examination is offered for your customers as well as any family member, at no extra charge.
Interest on Coppel loans
Through Bancoppel, they offer their clients financing to make small payments for the purchase of any of their products, although their interest rates are usually very high.
So: go now to formalize your request…