Do you want a quick, interest-free loan? This may sound like a scam, and it’s normal to think so because if there are many places that promise a lot of money easily and quickly, but ask for money to “free up” the loan that will never come.
However, you should know that there are safe and completely legal quick loans or credits without interest. Today, there are many financial institutions that offer short-term loans with a 0% interest rate. A characteristic detail about these loans is that they have to be paid back within 30 days and the amounts are not more than 300 euros.
In many cases, this type of loan is part of a welcome promotion of the “0% interest on your first loan applied for” style, so it is also a good option to compare and search the different financial institutions looking for promotions of this type that may be useful to you.
Its operation is very similar to that of any other credit or even simpler, since you will only have to complete a very simple form and send some data required by the finance companies so that they can give you the loan quickly.
Where can you apply for an interest-free quick loan?
As we mentioned before, many finance companies give this type of credit as part of a welcome promotion.
In most cases, it is only necessary to comply with a series of very simple requirements for our application to be accepted, all from the Internet, without having to leave home and without having to submit a large amount of documents.
A finance company that offers interest-free loans sounds illogical, since these businesses earn from the interest and not from good intentions. That’s why we have to look for finance companies that offer 0% promotions from intereses¸ either for the first loan granted or for Christmas campaigns.
These types of promotions are usually made so that users are encouraged to ask for a credit for which they will not have to pay more, checking that it is a serious, safe and reliable platform. To avoid interest, it is important to pay within the established period of time.
Among some of the quality finance companies that offer this type of promotion we can find the following:
- Ferratum: Financial that can give fast credits up to 300 euros, without the need to pay commissions or interests. No guarantee is required (discover Ferratum here).
- Vivus: This platform offers a welcome credit of up to 300 euros, and offers interest of 0%. It does not require a guarantee and in many cases no proof of income.
- Credy: In this platform you can find loans of up to 750 euros, and you don’t need a guarantee.
- Wonga: In this financial institution you can get a loan of 300 euros regardless of whether you are within ASNEF.
- Solcredito: This financial institution offers the option of receiving a quick credit without a guarantee of up to 100 euros.
These are some of the most popular finance companies that usually offer quick loans without interest.
So, if this is the first time you are thinking of applying for a fast credit online, it is best to review the options mentioned above and others that are available, looking for one that offers the 0% promotion or one that catches your eye and suits you.
Steps to apply for a fast interest-free credit
The process for applying for a quick, interest-free mini credit is really simple, so you shouldn’t have any problems along the way.
To make sure you don’t have any problems or doubts during this process, here we will explain step by step what has to be done in most of the financial platforms that offer this service:
- The first thing you have to do is to buy the different financial platforms, to find the one that offers 0% interest on the first loan.
- Once you have found the platform you want to use, go to the registration form to enter your personal, contact and banking information. It is important that all data is correct, otherwise your application will be rejected. Be sure to choose the “0% interest” option, if you have to select it to make it valid.
- Now that you have an account created, go to the calculator where you choose the amount of the credit and the time period to pay it. Here you will also see the interest that you will have to pay, make sure that before finishing the whole process you are confirmed that you will be charged interest by making the promotion valid.
- Check your information and make sure the promotion is valid and send your request. Applications are usually evaluated automatically and will take no more than 10 minutes to give you a positive or negative response to your application.
- In case your application is accepted, the money could be deposited to your specified bank account within 10 minutes. Depending on your bank or if it is a weekend, it may take more than 24 hours for the money to be reflected, although this is not usually the case.
Now, you simply need to ensure that you pay back the amount you have borrowed within the specified time, otherwise interest or late fees may start to be generated. As long as you pay back within the set period of time, you shouldn’t have any complications or have to pay interest.
What are the requirements to apply for a free (no interest) fast credit?
Although it is true that most companies apply for the same requirements to be able to apply for a credit, some of them usually change them and ask for certain information or specific documents.
However, the basic and most common requirements are as follows:
- Being the first time you apply for a credit: As we indicated, these promotions are only available to users who are applying for their first loan within the platform. So, if you have previously applied for one, this type of 0% promotion will not apply to you.
- Being of legal age: Normally you need to be over 18 years old, although some platforms require you to be 21 or 25 years old.
- Add an email: This email will inform you about the status of your loan and all the information related to the platform.
- Have a bank account: This is a basic requirement to be able to apply for the loan, besides the fact that you will receive the money in this same account.
- Proof of income: Although not all companies ask for it, it is normal that most ask for a paycheck stub to prove that the person will be able to pay back the loan on time.
These are the most basic and common requirements that are usually requested by financial platforms, although as we mentioned, they can change from one platform to another, so if one requests certain requirements that you cannot meet, it is likely that you will meet all the requirements of another platform.
What are the advantages of online quick credits?
In case you are still not convinced about the advantages and benefits of this type of financial solution, here is a list of them:
- Always available: No matter what time of day and day of the week it is, you can always log in to the platform and the money can be deposited from Monday to Saturday in less than 24 hours. In some cases it may take a little longer, but usually the money is deposited in less than 30 minutes.
- No collateral and even being inside ASNEF: The fact that they ask for very few requirements to be able to get a credit, even if it is an amount not higher than 400 Euros, is a great advantage. The more requirements you can meet, the more you can apply.
- Trust and security: If you use one of the platforms we shared previously, you should not have any security or trust issues with the platform.
As you can see, it is very easy to get a free or no interest loan or quick credit nowadays, so if you need some extra money this is an opportunity you should not miss.